Chili Lime Chicken Drumsticks with Avocado Oil [Recipe]
- Chicken drumsticks
- Avocado Oil
- Chili Powder
- Lime Juice
- Garlic Powder
Grilled chili lime drumsticks have a great kick to them!
- In a big bowl, mix avocado oil, chili powder, lime juice and garlic powder up until uniformly dispersed.
- Toss chicken drumsticks in mix to uniformly coat.
Cover and let marinade for a minimum of 30-60 minutes.
- While the chicken is marinading, preheat grill to a medium-high heat( surface area temperature level of ~450 F).
- Location chicken on the grill grates, and turn roughly every 5 minutes up until chicken temperature level reaches185 F, roughly30 -40 minutes depending upon size of drumsticks.
- Salt to taste.
Quantity Per Serving
Calories 249 Calories from Fat135
%Daily Worth *
Overall Fat 15 g 23%
Salt 11 mg 0%
Potassium 22 mg 1%
Overall Carbs 1g 0%
Protein 24 g48%
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 0.5%
Iron 0.9 %
* Percent Daily Worths are based upon a2000 calorie diet plan.